Southwest Travel Funds is credited to Southwest Airlines clients who can apply to purchase future travel with Southwest. The credits are usually given to customers in cases where they needed to change or cancel their plans for travel due to circumstances like delays to flight as well as cancellations. They also can be used if they've made adjustments to their travel plans. Southwest travel Funds are able to help pay the costs of future flights with Southwest and may even be used to cover extra charges, such as baggage charges, in-flight meals, and beverages.
How do you get Southwest travel funds?
To access the Southwest Travel Funds please follow these steps:
- Log into the account you have created on your Southwest account: In order to use Southwest Travel funds, you'll need to have a Southwest account. If you don't possess one, it's possible to set up one free of charge by visiting the Southwest website.
- Make your booking: Once you've logged into Southwest and have logged into your Southwest accounts, you are able to make use of the Travel Funds to purchase travel tickets by choosing"Book using Travel Funds. "Book with Travel Funds" option in the booking process.
- You must enter the Travel Fund number: When you get to the page for payment, you'll get required by a prompt to type in the Travel Fund number. This is the number that is used to identify your Travel Funds and permits you to make use of them to pay for your trip. You can locate Your Travel Fund number when you log in to Your Southwest account and check your balance.
- Choose your Travel Funds as the payment method: After the number for your Travel Fund ID, then you'll have to choose that your travel funds are your payment method. This can be done by clicking"Travel Funds" on the payment page "Travel Funds" option on the payment page.
- Verify your transaction: After you've chosen Your Travel Funds as the method of payment You'll have to confirm your payment in order to finalize the reservation process. Check your booking information as well as any fees or restrictions applicable before you confirm your payment.
Remember the fact that Southwest Travel funds voucher have an expiration date, and might also be subject to certain restrictions or restrictions regarding their usage. It is important to check the expiration date as well as the applicable terms and conditions prior to making use of the Travel Funds to make travel plans. If you have any concerns regarding the use of your Travel Funds You can reach Southwest customer service to assist you.
How to lookup Southwest Travel Funds
To locate funds for your travel to Southwest, you must follow these steps:
- Log into your Southwest account Log into the account of your Southwest account by going to the Southwest website and clicking the "Log In" button in the upper right corner. You'll be required to input an email address as well as a password in order to sign in to your account.
- Check your balance on your account: After you've logged into Your Southwest account, you'll be able to see your balance on your account through the "My Account" tab. The balance of your account will be displayed at the top right-hand area of the screen.
- Review for your Travel Fund balance: Your Travel Fund balance will be listed in the "Travel Funds" section of your balance in your account. You'll be able to see the amount of Travel Funds you have available along with the expiration date for the Travel Funds.
- Check your View your Fund information: To view more information on the Travel Funds you have, simply click the "View Travel Funds" button. This will display an overview of all your Travel Funds. It will also include the specific Travel Fund number, the expiration date, as well as any terms and conditions applicable to them.
If you have questions regarding your Southwest Travel Funds, please reach Southwest customer service to get assistance.